Easter is almost here and I updated our living room mantle today with a fun and super easy DIY burlap bunny banner. It cost almost next to nothing and only took about 20 mins to assemble. A crafty little win for this mama!
Supplies you’ll need:
- A basic burlap banner. I’ve had mine for years and have used it multiple times for parties and other events. Hobby Lobby sells these for a few bucks, or I’m sure you could find one at Walmart, Target, Michael’s, or any other craft store.
- 1 or 2 sheets of white felt
- 1 package of white pom-poms
- Image of a bunny (google!)
- Glue gun
- Turn on glue gun.
- Search for your preferred bunny outline. I found one online and just free handed on to a piece of paper. You could always print instead. I probably should’ve because my bunnies weren’t the best looking. 😉
- Trace however many bunnies you’ll need on your white felt. Cut out. (My scissors were very dull so my edges are all crazy, but just don’t look too close, mmkay?)
- Apply small amount of glue to each bunny and position on the banner triangles.
- Once all bunnies are on, glue on the tails. Let dry and hang.
Now, stand back and admire how quick and easy this project was and how adorably cute those little bunny tails are!
Stay tuned for a fun Easter treat and some other easy and affordable Springtime decor ideas. Happy weekend!
Leave a Reply